- Unique Visitors (for a rolling 30 days) - counts the unique visitors to your site. So if someone views the site more than once in a day from the same IP Address, it will only count them once.
- Page Views (for a rolling 30 days) - counts EVERY visit. If someone visits 5 times in one day, it will be reflected in the number.
- Page Views (detail) - gives you info at the page level. Appears in column 1.
- Search Terms - what search terms are working for you.
- Referring Sites - where people are coming from (Facebook, twitter, Broadway World, etc).
NOTE: You may find some unusual referring sites on your page. This is because the internet is constantly searching for new websites. These 'bots' look at newly registered domains and search for them. It's a very normal process. Unfortunately, we live in a world that sometimes is not so nice. So you may see things on there that don't make sense. If there is a particular concern, contact us but for the most part, these are innocuous and you shouldn't fret about them.
If you do see something that bothers you, please DO NOT click on it. Sometimes that's exactly what they want you to do and, it can cause spyware or malware to be loaded on your device. If the referring site is 'inappropriate' in any way (or appears to be), please notify us so we can report it to our tech team!
TO REPORT: Please send a screenshot of the dashboard in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.